Chicago Blower Corporation air moving products are best known for their "industrial quality," a standard of manufacturing assuring certified performance, relentless dependability, and longevity A staff of specially trained engineers can design a dependable fan that exactly fits your dimensional and performance requirements.
Chicago Blower Corporation fans are sold and serviced by air movement professionals that can help evaluate your needs and provide recommendations whenever you are unsure of the suitability of a particular fan for a specific application.
Please contact Wolf Equipment Sales with your needs: (412) 904-3266.
- AIRFOIL FANS for clean air, fumes, moisture
- DESIGN 5120 PLENUM FANS for new, retrofit air handling systems
- SQUARE AIRFOIL FANS for industrial air handling
- SQUARE AIRFOIL DIRECT DRIVE FANS for combustion air, packaged supply and exhaust.
- AIRFOIL PLUG FANS for oven and dryer air circulation
- PLENUM FANS for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning applications
- BACKWARD INCLINED FANS for contaminated air fumes
- SQUARE BACKWARD INCLINED FANS for industrial process exaust
- INDUSTRIAL FANS for dust and material handling
- SQUARE INDUSTRIAL FANS for dirty air exhaust
- PRESSURE BLOWRS for combustion air and pneumatic conveying
- CAST ALUMINUM PRESSURE BLOWERS for industrial processing
- FIBERGLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC (FRP) FANS for industrial processing
- INDUSTRIAL AIRFOIL FANS for clean air
- INDUSTRIAL RADIAL TIP for induced draft
- MECHANICAL DRAFT FANS for forced and induced draft
- PRESSURE AIR FANS for pollution control
- API FANS for the petroleum industry
- PACKAGED FORCED DRAFT for combustion and supply air
CUSTOM DESIGNED HEAVY DUTY FANS
- FIXED PITCH VANE AXIAL FANS for general industrial applications
- CONTROLLABLE PITCH VANEAXIAL FANS for variable air volume systems
- DIRECT DRIVE PANEL & TUBEAXIAL FANS for general, industrial ventilation
- ADJUSTABLE PITCH VANEAXIAL FANS for system balancing, season changes
FAN COMPONENTS for OEM Requirements
- Wheels, housings, streamlined inlet cones and inlet vane controls are available individually for packaged equipment applications.. Single width or double width, airfoil or backward inclined blades.
(Click on Logo to link to Vendor Website.)